ARLA Propertymark Conference Programme
A topical programme, for the industry, encapsulating a longer legal and legislative session, Section 21 and recruitment and retention debates as well as inspiring business keynotes.
Julian Worricker, Conference Moderator
Angela Davey, ARLA Propertymark President
Debate – My House But Their Home
Roundtable discussion, chaired by Julian Worricker, looking at the changes to Section 21.
- Glynis Frew, ARLA Propertymark Board Member for the North of England, Chief Executive, Hunters
- Ben Beadle, Chief Executive Officer, National Residential Landlords Association
- Sarah Davidson, Knowledge and Product Editor, Mail Online
Dido Harding, Digital Business Leader
Fireside Chat – Building the Killer Lettings Team
Discussion looking at the recruitment and retention of staff as we approach industry regulation, chaired by Rachel Hanniquet-Brooking, ARLA Propertymark Board Member.
- Anthony Hesse, Managing Director, Property Personnel
- Lucy King, Head of Talent, Winkworth
- Nick Samuel, Managing Director, Samuel Estates
Mary Portas, High Street Retail Expert