If you have any questions, please get in contact with us.
MOL is the only preferred workbook supplier for Propertymark Qualifications at levels 2,3 and 4. And, you can now prepare for your final exams without ever leaving the office with our unique online training programmes, Property Live Online.
At MOL we understand the demands of studying and fitting this around an already busy lifestyle, so as well as our property agency workbooks we have developed two additional flexible study options for you.
- Property Live Online
- Workbook Plus
Both offer the ability to prepare for the Propertymark Qualification exams without ever travelling to a workshop.
Our Property Live Online programme is available for the popular Propertymark Qualification Level 3 Award in Sale of Residential Property and Level 3 Award in Residential Letting and Property Management. Workbook Plus is available for both level 2 and level 3 sales and lettings.
If you have ambitions to progress your property career, achieve a promotion or start your own property agency, MOL has the property qualifications you need to succeed.
Property Live Online
Save time, money and effort by studying online with MOL’s Property Live Online programme. No need to travel for your training; our live and recorded workshops are entirely online.
The programme provides an extensive range of resources to help you effectively prepare for the final qualification exams. These includes:
- Live weekly, interactive training webinars and recordings
- Unlimited tutor support
- MOL’s unique mock test papers
- Live tutor-led exam preparation webinar
- A complete suite of downloadable podcasts to study on the go
(MOL’s comprehensive printed workbook is also included with this programme)
Our Workbook Plus option includes the printed Workbook but also allows you to access a range of additional study materials on our online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Workbook Plus is ideal if you need some extra support with your studies as you prepare for your Property exams
Our comprehensive, printed workbooks have been written by property experts and are ideal if you want to study the required Propertymark Qualifications course content at your own pace.
Free training webinars
Not sure which of our study options is right for you? We regularly host a series of free training webinars so you can see how our property programmes work. Speak to our Programme Advisors to book onto these on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Propertymark Qualifications workbooks and programmes are available across levels 2,3 and 4, depending on the method of delivery.
Residential Lettings and Property Management
- Level 4 Certificate in Residential Lettings
- Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings
- Level 2 Award in Residential Lettings
- Level 3 Award in Residential Lettings (Northern Ireland)
Sale of Residential Property
- Level 4 Certificate in Residential Sales
- Level 3 Award in Residential Sales
- Level 2 Award in Residential Sales
Residential Inventory Management and Tenancy Deposits
- Level 3 Award in Residential Inventory Management & Practice
- Level 3 Award in Residential Tenancy Deposits
Commercial Property Agency
- Level 3 Award in Commercial Property Agency
- Level 3 Award in Real Property Auctioneering
- Level 3 Award in Chattels Auctioneering
Property Agency in Scotland
- Level 6 Award in Sale of Residential Property Scotland Workbook
- Level 6 Award in Residential Letting and Property Management Scotland Workbook
- Level 6 Award in Residential Inventory Management and Practice Scotland Workbook
- Level 5 Scottish Award in Residential Property Management Practice Scotland Workbook
You can find out more about our property programmes at: